Full Cave Diving
Full Cave Diving For Professionals
Do you want to be a real explorer and explore underwater caves extensively? Then the SSI course “Full Cave Diving" could be just the thing you are looking for. Here you will learn:
- how you can cross and bridge the cave areas,
- how to bridge gaps,
- more about gas sharing, lost lamps and lost lines,
- which procedures are used for lost divers.
Once you have completed the Full Cave Diving course, you have reached the highest level of Overhead Environment programs!
You must meet the following prerequisites to participate in the course:
- A minimum age of 18 years,
- Diver Stress & Rescue
- Cave Diving
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- At least 75 logged dives